We are committed to partnering with leading academic institutions, as well as biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, to in-license and collaboratively develop promising therapeutics. Our licensing and partnering efforts focus on innovative approaches that target pathophysiological processes driving intractable diseases.
At present, we welcome new opportunities in mitochondrial and inflammatory diseases to complement our internal development programs. Our long-standing involvement in these therapeutic areas positions us to leverage our expertise and drive the development of therapeutics.
At Reata, we independently consider the potential strategic fit for each unique opportunity presented to us. We are looking to expand our portfolio and will consider compounds with the characteristics outlined below:
- Novel/profound biology
- New or unknown targets
- Unique approaches to modulating validated targets
- First-in-class or best-in-class potential
- An identified (but not necessarily optimized) lead molecule
- Small molecules are preferred to biologics
- Efficacy in animal model(s) of the target disease
- Potential to be IND-ready within 24 months
If you have a new technology that you believe would fit with our approach or would like to learn more about our in-licensing efforts, please contact us at BD@reatapharma.com.